I took some pictures of her the other day as she was very sleep and so she was easily posed. Enjoy.....
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
3 weeks old
I cannot believe my little Emmie Jayne is already 3 weeks old. I know we all say it and hear it but how true are the words...."they grow way too fast." I wish I could freeze her right where she is and keep her like this, I absolutly love the newborn stage, I don't even mind waking up in the nights. Maybe it's because I know it will be over all too soon so I try to enjoy that quiet time with just the 2 of us. She is such a good baby and so so cuddly. Which is a good thing since I hold her most of the time. :) She is only waking up once or twice through the night to nurse so I am able to function through the day. We have resumed our usual routine of going to the pool and free lunch, although not every day since it's been in the high 90's and even over 100 with the heat index and I don't want her out in that. She pretty much sleeps the whole time we are there, i think between the heat and the noise of the water she cannot keep her eyes opened.
I took some pictures of her the other day as she was very sleep and so she was easily posed. Enjoy.....






I took some pictures of her the other day as she was very sleep and so she was easily posed. Enjoy.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment