Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chick fil a playdate!

Today the kids and I headed to chick fil a to meet up with Neila-Susan and her boys. They moved to Alabama back in the spring and we haven't seen them since so it was so nice to get together. We met up at noon and ended up staying there until 4 oclock. The kids were all playing and having fun and Neila and I were having fun catching up so I guess we didn't realize how fast the time was going!














Here is a picture of 5 of our 6 kiddos.

As usual latley, Josie is not interested in being in the pictures....she was somewhere up in the playset.







I couldn't believe how big Jackson had gotten! And that he still has blue eyes and blonde hair....how did Neila get one and I can't!. :)
















We had a great time and I am hoping to get to go down and visit with her sometime when Joe goes to Alabama!

Here is a picture of Emmie showing off her smile....















And my 3 little girls.

No comments: