Saturday, July 03, 2010

Bath Time

Emmie Jayne got her first bath at home today. Maggie and I decided her hair looked dirty so she helped me. She was actually the photographer. :) Emmie loved the water and just got bright eyed and looked around. I will be glad when her cord falls off as it is a job to hold her still so the water doesn't get it wet.









































She didn't cry through the whole thing and really loved getting her hair washed.


















If you look back to Feb. 2008 there are pics of Josie at her first bath and they look just like these of Emmie I think.


Here she is checking out Maggie after getting finished. Maggie adores her, but tells me she will never love her the way she loves Josie. :) I am thinking with time she will. :)






































Maggie got her all lotioned up, picked out an outfit, hairbow, and blanket and here was her finished product.






Maggie asked me the other day why we always kept her in a blanket, and I explained to her that at first babies have a hard time holding their temperature. A few days later she was telling Mom that and said, "Mommy said Emmie can't hold her temper very well yet." Mom laughed and told her she hopes she gets better at holding her temper as she gets older. :)








Maggie is absolutly the best big sister ever. She is so helpful and loves on her two sisters, and occasionally her brother. She cannot get enough of holding Emmie and Emmie likes her already as well.

No comments: