Wednesday, September 08, 2010

First day of 5 year old Preschool!
























We had a few free days of being home from the beach before Owen had to start preschool. He is going to 5 day preschool this year, which lasts from 8 - 11 each day. I am not thinking he is going to love going somewhere everyday, so I don't plan to send him everyday if he doesn't want to go. I figure he has the rest of his life to have to get up and go somewhere so I will let him enjoy his last year of not having to. He is going to a new preschool this year, I LOVE the other one but it doesn't begin until 9, and Maggie has to be at school at 8 15 so I figured I would put him in this one as it is closer to our house and starts at 8. So that way I am only making one trip out in the mornings.

No comments: