Sunday, September 12, 2010

Two little beautys

Josie has surpringly been a very good big sister to Emmie Jayne. She is very sweet and gentle with her and enjoys holding her. They both looked so cute after church this week and Josie was in a great mood and was quite happy about getting her picture taken, so I jumped on that.


She laid down and posed like this all on her own.....







I have no idea how someone this adorable can be as naughty as she can be!! I do believe that poem, "There was a little girl, who had a little curl" was written just about her! She is at such a cute age right now and everything that comes out of her mouth is just adorable....well almost everything. She has been caught a few times latley getting mad at me and she will say, in quite a mean voice, "OKAY MEANIE!" She gets in trouble for saying it and after a few days it seemed to let up....well this week she was mad at me for not letting her do something and she puts those hands on her hips and says, "OKAY....MMMMMMMMMMOMMY!" And then pauses to see my reaction. Ahhhhhh, that Josie!









And my sweet little Emmie Jayne, who is just the happiest baby ever. She is doing so good at holding up her head.
























Josie was singing to her and kept kissing her forehead, Emmie didn't seem to mind all the attention though. I am praying these two develop a relationship like Maggie and Josie, especially since I am planning on them sharing a room.

































My blue eyed (for now) baby....

No comments: