Maggie was helping me figure out the lighting here.....
I LOVE how this looks...with Maggie looking so clear and crisp....and the lighting...but I have no clue how it turned out that way???
And my Emmie Jayne was a wonderful subject....smiling as always. She is just days away from being 3 months old here. Look what a big girl she is getting to be! And seriously, she is always this happy!
It is an understatment for me to say I am thrilled that her eyes are still so blue. I have no reason to think they will stay that way but here's to hoping they do!
And my little prince Owen was all about getting his picture taken...which is so unlike him. He is so stinking cute, and I love this first one where you can see his tatoo on his hand.
So yes, I totally loved how all these turned out but I have no clue what I set my camera to that made them this way.....maybe someday I will get in on that class, unti then I will keep snapping pictures of my 4 beautiful little subjects.
No comments:
Post a Comment