Monday, August 01, 2011

Daddy's home!!!

Joe flew home on Saturday morning around 10:30 so I told the kids we could go and surprise him at the airport. They wanted to make signs and we had meant to get poster board and make big ones. But I forgot to get the stuff the day before and we didn't have time that morning so we made impromptu signs!


We got there about 5 minutes before his plane landed and the kids actually got to see it land on the runway which they thought was cool. When he was coming off the plane I told them to hold up their signs......yes, Josie held hers just like this the whole time!
















He was (sort of) surprised, and was greeted with lots of hugs and kisses.

























We were so happy he was home, 2 weeks was way too long for him to be gone, but I am pretty sure he missed us and home more even more than we did! We stopped at Bob Evans and had some breakfast, although I am not sure how Joe kept his eyes open! He did have several cups of coffee with his meal!

No comments: