Thursday, August 04, 2011

10 years....3 moves....2 countries.....

....4 kids....and still as much in love as we were the day we said "I do". Actually even more than we were than!















Joe and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary today. It is so hard to belive that we have been married 10 years. It is so sad in a way, I would love to do it all over again and just enjoy those first 2 years that is was just the 2 of us...actually it was 2 years and 2 months. Those were such carefree fun years....staying up all hours of the night, sleeping in until noon, lots of fiesta mexico, and tons of laughing. I ADORE my children and the life we have (as though u didn't know that!).....but I also ADORE my husband ( I don't tell him enough) and I adored him long before I did my babies....and there are days I just would like to have "those days" back....just for a few hours. :)

We have had a very active, fun 10 years....I mean moving 3 times, once to another country, having 4 kids in under 7 years, but it has all been worth it, the good and the bad (Germany, haha) and there is nobody I would rather have done it all with. Our life has been so blessed, and we both know that there is only ONE person to be praised for that. It is nothing either of us has done or deserved....and we give God all the glory for it all.




Joe and I had planned to take a childfree trip for our 10 year. This would be the first ever..I am sure you can guess who's choice that has been! Well, our white sandy beaches has been traded in for mickey mouse ears and cinderella's castle. My wonderful hubby had agreed we can do Disney in Sept. instead. Not that our kid free trip would have been possible anyhow since Emmie Jayne is not even close to weaning herself from nursing.....I mean seriously....NOT EVEN CLOSE! So the kids and I are SOOOO EXCITED, and Joe is excited. hahahah....he will have a blast once he gets there. He's just not a huge disney, crowds, lines, kinda person.


Well, Happy 10th Anniversary honey!! I love you!

No comments: