Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Just the 3 of us....

So Maggie and Owen have been in school for about a week now and the house is so much different through the day. I can't say it is quieter....as my two little girls are both very loud....but it is different and much more peaceful I would say. There is no fighting at all, since Emmie doesn't fight yet!

We miss Mag and Owen already though, Josie asks all through they day where they are. Emmie just toddles about and I often find her like this.....











she looks through her legs and waits for me to say "peek a boo". I think it is so stinkin cute!











Our days so far are pretty lazy days....lots of me cleaning and getting stuff done around the house and the girls playing. Josie is like Maggie and plays great by herself in her room. I feel bad for her though because Emmie Jayne naps in the morning adn the afternoon (and they share a room) so that doesn't give Josie much time in her room to play. So I am gonna have to come up with some sort of plan to make that work!

Josie spends her days dressed up in some princess/ballerina/etc. costume.
She LOVES being dressed up and is constantly singing. Most of the time she says she is singing, "the diamond castle song." She will begin preschool in a week on tuesday and thursday mornings. she is excited and I am for her, she will love it. We leave for the beach/Disney World in a little over a week and are all so excited!!

No comments: