The kids all had fun playing and eating TONS of snow cones.
I am pretty sure Owen and Josie alone consumed a dozen!
Joe and Josh headed out that afternoon to play a round of golf so the kids and I hung out at Kirsten's until that evening when we went out for pizza and then to a really cool yogurt shop.
The kids loved it, but not so much a place I want to be by myself with all 4 kids. The yogurt dispensers are up and down the walls (lots of different kinds) and u serve yourself and then add toppings. Well, I could just see Josie and Owen pulling levers left and right to taste the different flavors!
Here is a shot of them all enjoying some yummy yogurt!
After yogurt Tab and I headed to shop a little and meet up with the guys after golfing. We were hoping to meet up with them when we got there so we could shop a little kid free....but....they were too busy eating sushi. :)
Before we headed out though I got a picture of all of the 2nd generation of Poplar Point kids.......this is my 4, Josh and Tab's 2, and 2 of Kirsten and James' 3. Connall was not feeling like a picture right then!
But he did let me get one of him earlier at the party. Isn't he a cutie!
We didn't get back home until late that night, but we had a great day! thanks for having us Kirsten! And we definetly have to get together again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment