Owen is crazy about Legos. I recently got him a free subscription to a Lego magazine and he loves it. It only comes every few months but he loves building the things in the magazine. He realized this month that each magzine has an area where they show kids with creations they have built on their own. You just have to send in a picture of it and it may get in the magazine. Well he has wanted to be in that so bad. Each day he builds something and asks to take a picture and send it in. It is so funny because Owen has a huge imagination when it comes to playing (he isn't the best player by himself starting off, but if he gets going he is very creative). So the things he builds are off the wall ideas that he makes up in his little mind. So each time I tell him we have to be able to tell the people what it is and each time he says he doesn't know what to call it....so he will just build something else.
Today this was his creation. Basically he tells me it's a skateboard space ship that the lego guys ride on.

Not sure yet if we are going to send this in or wait for the next creation.
My Emmie Jayne is getting so so big. She just loves life....every bit of it.

This child is the happiest baby ever and always has this big grin on her face. She is starting to use more and more words. Alot of them only I can tell what she is saying but she is starting to be great at getting her words across.
She has recently began giving us this face alot. It can mean anything from: I don't like what you just did, I want you to give me what you have, I don't like that loud noise to one of my siblings is crying and I don't like it. So basically anything negative this is the face you get. Happy or sad she is so so so stinking cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment