Saturday, October 15, 2005

4 short of a dozen

Not alot going on today. Joe is out hitting golf balls and Maggie is sleeping. I was getting ready to lay down and catch up on some sleep but Owen decided he wanted to get up, once again, and nurse. He has been nursing every hour the past two afternoons so I don't know if it's a growth spurt or what. I would think he wouldn't sleep 13 hours a night if he was that hungry, but oh well! So, he is now just sitting here in his bouncy chair staring at me. Thursday evening I took the kids out to Grand Prairie Mall, which to those of you not from here, is an outdoor mall we have. (Yes, I know, Illinois is a strange place for an outdoor mall). We were going to meet Joe for dinner but after an hour Owen was fussy and Maggie was ready to go so we just met him at home and picked up Steak and Shake. Yesterday we met with my friend Anne and had lunch with she and her two youngest kids. Maggie had fun with them and got to see even more of them last night. Since I have always wanted alot of kids I decided to do a trial run and volunteered to watch my friend Anne's 6 children. (yes, that is not a mistype....she has 6 under the age of 10). So along with my two we had 8 kids for the evening. Maggie was in awe of so many playmates and had a blast. They all were really good and had alot of fun. I was totally exhausted by 11 last night when they left though. So anyhow, Joe has decied he never wants 8 children, I have met him halfway and am shooting for 4. :)

No comments: