Well, Maggie had her 2nd birthday party this past friday night and ate more cake and got lots more gifts. She has had so much fun playing with all of her new toys this weekend. Joe and I got a few much needed dates also this weekend with mom and dad here. We headed out on friday night to what was going to be a quick trip to the mall. Well, we ended up staying out until almost midnight. We had forgotten how nice it is to be "kidless" every now and then. The best part was coming home to sleeping children!! thanks mom and dad. :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
This is wonderful to be able to put pictures with the stories and updates I get from Mimi. Really, you have to talk a lot to ignore the exercise part! I'm truly tickled to be able to have the pictures.
1 comment:
This is wonderful to be able to put pictures with the stories and updates I get from Mimi. Really, you have to talk a lot to ignore the exercise part! I'm truly tickled to be able to have the pictures.
(I didn't even know what Wiggles were!!!!!)
Post a Comment