Friday, October 21, 2005

Maggie's Two!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!! I cannot believe my baby girl is two years old today. I put up balloons and streamers and a banner last night and when she got up this morning she saw it and smiled and said "Happy Maggie". She hasn't quite gotten the birthday part yet. :) She has grown so much since last year, I was looking at pics from her 1st birthday and cannot believe the change. Her Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Isaac are coming up tonight to have her party tommorow with them so that will be fun. I have been making her cake today and just took a break to get online for a second. We haven't done much today, just ran to the post office and baked! Here are a few pics of Maggie in her birthday princess dress posing for her birthday announcments. I will post pics of her party after tommorow. Everyone is napping so I best get off here and make the most of my time!!





1 comment:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday, Maggie Mae!
We love you!