Well, yesterday and today have been lazy days for us. I guess we're recooping from a busy weekend and getting ready for more fun this coming weekend. Yesterday Owen went and got his 3 month pictures taken and did pretty good. He is such a smiley baby and of course he was totally serious the whole session but he will still look cute in them. We didn't do much of anything yesterday evening and we all went to bed early, Owen at 6:30, Maggie at 5 till 8 and Joe and I at 8:30. But I guess maggie had taken way too late of a nap and didn't end up falling asleep until 10. So, after going in 3 times to keep putting her diaper and PJ's back on her I finally got to sleep about 10:30. So much for going to bed early. We all were up this morning by 7:30 and Maggie lounged in her pj's watching wiggles until it was time to go to playgroup. Everyone is now taking their much needed naps and I think I may take one too! Here are a few pics of the kids looking cute!


3 comments:
I love seeing what is going on in IL. I just think there should be an occasional pic of Joe and Meg. Mimi
Well, HI it's Gwen!!! I really miss you guys and hope to see my new cousin very very soon!!!! I love the pictures. Love you guys
You are right, these pics of the kids are cute, they are downright adorable!!!! I never realized how much they looked a like. Your children have beautiful eyes. I can see it in their senior superlatives now . . . the most beautiful eyes.
Post a Comment