Monday, October 17, 2005

"Rollin' down the sandhills"




So this afternoon after nap I hear maggie in her room listening to her "Wiggles" cd and go to find her rolling around her room to the song "Rollin' down the sandhills". She was too cute and knew I thought it was cute so she continued doing it long enough for me to snap a few shots. She got a table and chairs for her room and loves sitting at it and reading books and doing puzzles. She is such a good girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are beautiful. I have a question are you Amanda's sister? If so could you tell me how she is doing? I have lost touch with her.

Meghan said...

Yes, I am amanda's sister...and I have a boy and girl, not 2 girls...hence the name Owen. Who are you? I will tell her you asked about her and give her your info.