Thursday, March 30, 2006

All our bags are packed we're ready to go...........

okay, so technically not everything is packed, but almost! We have had a fun, busy week. The kids and I went over to my friend Kari's house yesterday and the kids played great. We also got to see her new baby girl, Klaire, who is totally adorable! We were bound and determined to get a picture of the 4 kids together and finally did. Photographing 4 kids under the age of 2 isn't easy at all, espeically when 2 of them can't sit up yet.






Maggie and Christian had lunch togther while watching Higglytown Heros.


Today I ran a few last minute errands while Mom watched the kids. Aunt Pat came out and hung out with them kids this morning. She and mom took them on a walk, it was 75 degrees today, so a great day for it. Maggie loves the bunny ears Neila got her and even shared them with Owen today. He obviously knew he looked cute!(even in pink ears!)


Maggie has started enjoying holding Owen more lateley. I don't know how fond he is of it though!

We fly out tommorow evening at 4:30 so I will try to post one more time before we leave.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

ok. you are right. He is adorable in those ears!!! Oh my gosh, I wish I could see them. I am praying for your flight. We will miss you all alot until we see you again. I will keep you updated on where we are in Europe, and hopefully, we can meet up. We don't want them to forget us :) We love you more than you know.
amanda
& tres

Anonymous said...

I'm missing everybody already!!! And I can not get the last post, Germany here we come, to come up!! Major Bummer!!! Let us hear from you guys, that you made it safely. I miss my "Wizard of Oz" friend AND my best friend in the whole world!! BTW Bill received a very nice gift today in the mail which he LOVED but felt like you should not have. He said he wanted to help JUST to help but he will think of MIMI while enjoying his Smokey Bones! I really miss MIMI and I did walk 20 minutes today. I truly miss everyone and playing with the kids this week has made me miss everyone even more : (

Anonymous said...

PS I forget to mention that we also received adorable pictures of two precious children. I actually saw these pictures on MIMI's piano and wanted one but felt like you had so many things on your mind (like food for the babies on the flight over) that I didn't mention it. So it was a delightful surprise. Thank you Meghan! Even though it did add to me missing them more. MIMI, I don't know how you'll do it -- missing them once you are home. We'll just have to keep ourselves busy.