Saturday, March 25, 2006

Our day at the camp

Well, we had a great day up at Jim and PK's camp for Gracie's birthday. The biggest news of the day ......Owen is sitting up on his own, FINALLY.

He isn't great at it but he can stay there for quite a while and play before toppling over. He isn't too crazy about it yet though, he is always pretty happy when he falls and he can go back to rolling.



Maggie had so much fun playing with all of her cousins.




This was the first time I had been to the camp and it is much more than a camp....more like a log cabin in the woods. I could even get used to that kind of "roughing it". The kids did surprisingly well for not having any naps.

Maggie had her fair share of cake, chips, and ice cream and she and Grandad were especially happy when Aunt Pat came in with her delicious chocolate chip cookies.




We all had alot of fun hanging out together. I wish we were all able to live closer so that we could do that more often. Maybe someday, but I guess for now we'll just have to settle for the times we are able able to meet up.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I have been missing that big mouth smile of Maggie's! I'm glad I got to see it here. It looks like you guys had so much fun. My neice started sitting up this week, too.