Saturday, March 25, 2006
Nothing New
We are down to 1 week left here in WV to visit and like always it went by too quickly. This week we went to get the kids easter pictures done at the picture people and they turned out really cute. Maggie did great for the first time in months. Be watching for your pictures in the mail soon everyone!! I also hit the mall this week (alone!!) to cash in my gymbucks and add to my kids ever growing closets. Owen still isn't feeling that great, his cold is gone but he is just alot more fussy than his usual self. We are going to Lexington, KY on monday to see my friend Neila-Susan who is a pediatric nurse practitioner so I am anxious to have her give him a good check up and make sure his ears aren't infected or anything. We are also going to meet up with Matt for dinner while in lexington so the kids will be glad to see their Uncle Matt again before we leave. Thursday evening we had dinner at a mexican restaurant here with Mama Sue and Papa Whitey. Maggie had a great time with her Papa Whitey and they ended the evening with ice cream. Today we are going up to my uncle Jim's camp for my cousin Gracie's birthday party. Unfortunatley it's pretty rainy outside so we won't be able to get outside much but with everyone there it will still be a blast. Maggie has talked all day about getting to see Gracie again so she is super excited. I have missed Illinois alot this week, even more so after hearing that the playgroup girls had a mom's night on thursday! I am sure I will miss everyone even more after getting to Germany so you guys....PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH!! I just found out that I am going to be able to get a US phone number while we are over there so that was good news since people here can still call us as though we live in the US and not have to deal with all the international stuff. I will let you all know it once I find out what it is. Joe called and our stuff is being delievered to the new house on tuesday so it will all be there when we arrive on friday. Maggie is missing her daddy alot and will be so glad to see him . But when she says she misses her daddy she always tells me that she misses her slide and her dora house too. (she knows that they are also in germany with daddy) well, we are about to leave so I will post pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, a US phone number! That will make our gossiping SO much easier!!
Post a Comment