We had a fun time at Lori and JR's Saturday night and Lori's meal was DELICIOUS! Maggie had a blast with TJ on his trampoline and neither of them seemed to mind that it was freezing outside. It was good to get to visit with everyone and I was so glad that Jim, Pat and Frank also came over so that we could spend a little time with them. Owen enjoyed most of his evening being held and especially took to JR. Friday night I got invited last minute to go out to eat with some friend's for a birthday party and ended up getting to see quite a few friends from high school that I hadn't seen in years, so that was a lot of fun. We have been keeping busy visiting quite a bit and running some errands/shopping that need to be done before heading to Germany. Joe and I keep missing each other. The 6 hour time difference makes it difficult to connect up since the time that is best for him to talk is the middle of our day when we seem to be out. And then the evening when I have time to sit and talk is the middle of the night for him. I am hoping to hook up with him tommorow sometime so we can catch up on everything. From our bried conversations and emails things seem to be going well although he is very anxious for us to get there with him. He found out that in April he has a 4 day weekend at easter so we are hoping to take a weekend trip somewhere fun while mom is there so she can do some sightseeing too while she is there. Maggie is eating life up here at MiMI and Grandad's as you can see. She knows how to push all the right buttons and get an extra helping of cheese puffs or cookies!

1 comment:
No, surely not Maggie! I miss you guys so much already. We are snowed in today. You are lucky that you moved, they just dug the basement on that empty lot next to your house. Yuck!
Post a Comment