Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Moving right along...
If the nesting theory is true I definetly have it. Yesterday we went to Maggie's 4 year check up, which went great. She is still in the 100% for height and 90% for weight so if she continues at this rate she'll be 5'9. The doctor said she looked great and wasn't concerned about her eating, especially after she heard one of her favorite snacks was cottage cheese pinapple. (how is she my kid???) We met Neila and Carson for lunch and came home for naptime. I started in on mopping the floors and I mop the old fashion way...bucket and hands and knees, so I was hoping that might kick me into labor! After that I cleaned out the fridge and organized my kitchen cabinets getting rid of a few things. I am not sure where the energy came from but it feels great to have my floors clean enough to eat off of. I didn't sleep well at all last night as I had more contractions then I have been, which were pretty annoying. This morning we got Maggie to preschool and Owen adn I went to the store to stock up on groceries. I continued with the frequent contractions all morning but they aren't painful so I just dismissed them, and then I realied Josie hadn't moved all morning which worried me a little. So I decided to stop by the doctor to get a heartrate just to ease my mind. I took the kids with me since I was getting Maggie from school right next door and they did well aside from Owen asking what they were doing to my booty when they were checking me. hahaha Well, Josie's heartrate was great at 145 so that made me feel better and I am now dialated to a 4-5 and 100%. How weird is that?? I got the feeling the doctor thuoght I should maybe head on to the hospital but I told her I didn't want my water broken or hooked up to pitocin and prefered to let her come when she was ready so I was choosing to just hang out at home until I felt it was time. She kept reminding me I have a 40 minute drive to the hospital so not to wait too long. So,,,we keep waiting for her arrival!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey meg! sorry i missed your call yesterday...sounds like things are moving right along! wouldn't it be neat if you had her on justin's b d? could happen!!! you said you didn't think you'd go until feb. didnt you?? well, i love you and can't wait till she gets here!
love,
lori
Meg, How exciting. Please know if you need anything I am only a few min. away. Where will you deliver? Let me know!
Post a Comment