So how long can one possibly walk around dialated almost to a 5 and totally effaced?? Well, obviously well over a week now!! So yes, to answer the question...,I am still pregnant. Not sure what Josie is waiting for but I guess she's just not ready yet. I go to the doctor tommorow so we will see if there is any change but I am guessing not. The kids have been so cute latley and quite funny, but I am in a bit of a hurry right now so I can't update on their "quotes" right now. I will try to update more later.
2 comments:
Sorry to say I was 100% effaced and dilated to a 4 with Ryan for weeks on end. I got induced 2 weeks early though. I didn't really want to have a baby at home!!
If you need some one on one bonding time with Josie when she comes home, just send Debbie, Maggie, and Owen our way for the day!
Kirsten
Post a Comment