So no news yet. I have another dr. appt. tommorow so I will find out then if anything new is going on. I have been so so tired today, I didn't sleep good last night so today I have just been dragging. Maggie went to preschool today and Owen and I just came home and lounged around. We were supposed to get a good bit of snow last night but I woke up this morning to nothing more than a dusting. :( Well, just wanted to update on the baby.
3 comments:
Thanks for the update Meghan. We are thinking of you! I'm betting Josie will look like you this time with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Good luck pushing!
Kirsten
what is going on? you all got a wii? is josie coming? CALL ME!!
just wanted you to know im thinking of you....those last few days are the hardest!
Post a Comment