Miss Josie made it into the world at 1:16 pm today weighing 7 lb. 6 oz and was 20.5 inches long. She followed in maggie and Owen's footsteps with a head full of jet black hair....even more than either of them! Things went pretty well, not as fast and easy as Owen's birth, not as horrible as maggie's birth. But from the time my water was broken it was less than 3 hours so I guess I shouldn't complain but let me just say I will NEVER be induced again.....never ever. Letting them come on their own is way way better. Anyhow, here are just a few pics I am putting up now.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
She's here!!
Miss Josie made it into the world at 1:16 pm today weighing 7 lb. 6 oz and was 20.5 inches long. She followed in maggie and Owen's footsteps with a head full of jet black hair....even more than either of them! Things went pretty well, not as fast and easy as Owen's birth, not as horrible as maggie's birth. But from the time my water was broken it was less than 3 hours so I guess I shouldn't complain but let me just say I will NEVER be induced again.....never ever. Letting them come on their own is way way better. Anyhow, here are just a few pics I am putting up now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
She is in my prayers. Oh my goodness, she is cute. Look at that little belly! You look great to have just delivered a child. What in the world? Full makeup? I can't wait to meet her! I love the hair. Love you, sis.
i'll be praying for a quick recovery and clear lungs. you are such a good mom! congratulations!!!! i can't wait to hear how the kids will react to josie.
Meg,
She is just darling. Looks just like the other 2. What is her middle name?
What a precious princess... she is beautiful! She is in our prayers... keep us updated!
wow you look great and she is darling. i love all of that hair! keep us updated on Josie's lungs and until then we will be praying for a speedy recovery.
Meg she is adorable! I can't believe her hair!!! We love you all very much and can't wait to see Josie!
Love,
Lori
She is beautiful! We can't wait to get to meet her. We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted on how she is doing. :) Tabitha
Congratulations to the ever growing Burke Bunch!
The Sharp's
Congratulations Meghan and Joe! We can't wait to meet her.
Wendy
Congratulations guys, she is just beautiful!!
-Jennifer Price
I'm so thankful all is well. Enjoy yourselves with this new little one. I'm so happy for you. Send all my love especially MIMI.
Post a Comment