So I had my doctors appointment this morning and I am glad to see that I obviously am very in tune with my body and this pregnancy. I was sure things were happening and turns out I was right. I am 100% effaced and dilated to a 3 already!!
So woohoo for me as this may turn out just how I want it, quck and easy. My only concern is getting to the hospital in time and without my kids!! As for when she'll come it's a waiting game now, the doctor said he'd see me next week, if I make it that long. I just hopped out of the shower and am getting ready for the baby shower tonight, I decided to go ahead and shave my legs since it was well over due and lets just say if they get shaved again before I deliver it will be Joe shaving them!! Haha.
Neila and I went out for lunch today to Chick fil a and let the kids play there awhile before hitting up childrens place for their sale. We had a great afternoon out and it wiped the kids out as well. Well, I will keep you updated as we go along!!
2 comments:
Come on Josie!!
wow, ill be praying that you make it to the hospital in time! sounds like it will be pretty soon.
Post a Comment