Saturday, June 26, 2010

From where I stand....

I am 38 weeks tommorow, and to say I am miserble would be a bit of an understatment. I had Owen in the middle of July, but am thinking it wasn't 100 degrees that summer, which made it much more bearable. Despite the heat and my size, achiness, exhaustion.....we are having a very fun summer.
I thought I would give you a view of how I look from where I stand.......and also so I could always remember what I saw when looking down.....JUST IN CASE this is my last baby. No, I am not willing to shut that door yet. :)





Maggie asked me the other days why I hadn't repainted my toes, I am assuming she meant since the polish had begun to grow out from my pedicure a few weeks ago. I showed her this pictures and said, "honey....I can't even see my toes!" She thought that was quite funny.










Okay, so in all reality this is actually what I see 90% of the time when I look down.....and wouldn't have it any other way. :)

















And from where you stand.....this is how I look....

(that is for you Patti K!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! You look absolutely beautiful pregnant! I love the downward belly pic and the picture with all 6 hands on your belly is a keepsake!
What an awesome family you have!
Kirsten :)

Rhea said...

I love the views of what you see!