Her class had a Kindergarten party the Saturday after graduation. One family brought their horses and let the kids have pony rides, a tractor pull, games, and food. The kids all had fun, but it was in the high 90's that day and super hot. I thought I may die! Maggie and Owen rode the horses, but Josie wanted no part in it.
Owen loved the train ride pulled by the tractor and he and Elijah rode it over and over and even got their own personal ride at the end of the day.
The kids had a 3 legged race, which Owen and Noah (who is Maggie's friend Zoe's brother) actually won. They also had a balloon toss which was quite comical with a bunch of 6 year olds. I don't think the balloons lasted very long.
This picture of Josie cracked me up.....she was not so thrilled with the 3rd person in their seat for the ride.
Maggie and her best buddy, Zoe.
No comments:
Post a Comment