Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"The littles"

Maggie and I often refer to Owen and Josie as "the littles" when we are talking about them. My Maggie loves her alone time in her room playing for hours by herself....but my 2 littles you can always find 2 steps behind their mommy.....if not right on her lap. :) I was getting my camera into my bag that is packed for the hospital the other day while sitting in the front room with them and decided to take some pictures of them, which both were more than willing to do.

Maggie eats the camera up, but these two only perform for the camera on their terms and both were fighting for the lens. They are both so comical in their own ways....it makes me sad that in a few short weeks they will be a little further away from being "the littles." I was carrying Josie the other day at the pool and a friend said, "why are you carrying her, put her down....she is big enough to walk and your going to put yourself in labor!" My response was, "she only has a few weeks left to be carried whenever she wants and I will carry her the whole time if she wants me to.....she doesn't have much longer to be the baby so I am going to baby her up to the last minute." And obviously I am still not in labor. :) I think the new baby may be as hard on Owen, if not harder, than on Josie.

Here they are hamming it up for the camera......I must say the only thing as cute as these 2 little faces is their older sister. :)




































I love his smile.......his dimples are to die for!














































And my little JoJo......this is her mean face. Some see this face more often than others, we think it is about as cute as her happy face.




























This would be the happy face.























Josie has a personality all her own. Josie is all about interacting with people....on her own terms. If it is her idea to play, hug, talk....than she is 100% for it. But if she isn't feeling it you may as well just walk away. Latley the more someone wants to get her to talk to them the less she wants to (I can relate to her on this one). So before we go around a lot of people I say, Josie, be nice to everyone and put on a happy face! She always says......"but mommmmmmyyyyyyy." And sometimes she is and sometimes, well not so much. Joe says she reminds him of what he imagines I was like as a little girl and many a times I am thinking he is probably right on. :)

No comments: