We typically go up around 10 and go have "free lunch" at the park, then go back to the pool until around 2 or so. Then it is home for naps and rest time which right nwo is as much for me as anyone! It has been so hot that when Joe gets home we have been heading back to the pool for the evening until they close. The kids love having him there, especially Josie who gets to go down the slide with him and loves it. Everytime she says, "again daddy, again!"
I only have taken the camera one evening and keep meaning to take it to get some more pictures of them and their friends through out the day. Here are the pics from the other evening...
Maggie and I were upstairs coloring the other day and came down to find Josie watching TV like this....
she is so funny.
I am now 36 weeks along and have already dialted to a 2 and am about 75% effaced so I am hoping it isn't too much longer before our new baby girl is here. I am thinking it could be soon.....but then remember that with Josie I walked around at a 4 and 100% for several weeks only to be induced at 40 weeks. So we will see....surely the heat and running all the time should get things going. Maggie and Owen have tennis lessons all next week and Maggie is in a golf clinic in the evenings so between that and the pool we should all be exhausted when next week is done.
No comments:
Post a Comment