The kids are all excited to have her home...and her life as she knows it is about to get a little louder, wilder, and probably a little more dangerous. :) Her discharge weight is 6 lbs. 7 oz. so she hasn't lost much, and my milk came in the same day she was born.....so I am guessing she will be on her way up now.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Going home
We got to come home from the hospital today.....a little bittersweet for me. I am glad to be home with my other babies.....but loved that one on one time with just me and Emmie Jayne. Here are a few pictures of her waiting for Joe to get there to pick us up. I think she is just perfect!




The kids are all excited to have her home...and her life as she knows it is about to get a little louder, wilder, and probably a little more dangerous. :) Her discharge weight is 6 lbs. 7 oz. so she hasn't lost much, and my milk came in the same day she was born.....so I am guessing she will be on her way up now.
The kids are all excited to have her home...and her life as she knows it is about to get a little louder, wilder, and probably a little more dangerous. :) Her discharge weight is 6 lbs. 7 oz. so she hasn't lost much, and my milk came in the same day she was born.....so I am guessing she will be on her way up now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment