Thursday, September 08, 2011

Josie's in preschool!!

Josie began 3 year old preschool today.
























I can't believe it, Maggie was in 3 year preschool when Josie was born! All 3 of my kids have had the same teacher for this class, Mrs. Boyd. Josie will love her, as she is very girly and loves pink. Today is an orientation day where they just go into the classroom for an hour while the parents are in a meeting. Josie was so excited and wanted to get her picture out front right where I took Maggie and Owen's on their first day of school.


























There will be 10 kids in her class, 5 boys and 5 girls and she knows about half of the kids I think. Her best buddy Molly is in there with her too so I am sure they will have lots of fun.



We leave Saturday to fly down to Florida to go to the beach a few days and than Disney World! Mom and Dad are meeting up with us there. I am so excited, I know we are going to have lots of fun! Josie will miss her first offical week of preschool but I am sure she will pick right up when she goes back the 2nd week.

No comments: