Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Program

Tonight was our Christmas program at church and the first year that the kids in the nursery have been included. The lady who heads up the nursery decided to have the little ones be a part of the night and so we loaded them all up in wagons and pulled them to the front while music played. They were really cute, Maggie waved at everyone as if she was in a beauty pagent or something!! And owen got comfy in his wagon with two other little girls and just smiled and checked out all the people. So it wasn't really a big deal but the the parents thought it was cute. Here are a few picures of their big debut!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there. They both look cute. I see that "pappy" is no longer tied to the bed. I am sure that there were "nacks" after the program to enjoy. Enjoy these days......they quickly pass.

Anonymous said...

Could you have any more beautiful kids? They are adorable. I'm so glad God gave you pretty ones, or it could have been ugly :) We love you and can't wait to see you all in 3 days. aunt bagga and uncle chey