I woke up about 6:30 this morning as Joe was leaving and saw it was snowing so I decided to not make my appointment and got back into bed. The kids and I all slept until a little before 9 so that was nice. I had my carpets cleaned today and Maggie was so funny with the men that came. She talked to them the entire time and Owen smiled everytime they went by him with the vacuum. It was too cute. Joe just got in from work so I think i am going to head out adn finish up some Christmas shopping so i can get everything wrapped this weekend. Here are some pictues I took of the kids today. The one of owen "eating" his toes is from our trip to Germany. He spends most of his time with his feet in his mouth it seems!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Guten Morgen, Maggie & Owen. Mein name ist mimi. Ist Mama in der Kuche? Es regnets. Ich vermisse Dich. Mimi
I believe these are the most beautiful children I have ever seen. They should be on the cover of a magazine. If they were, I would buy it...no, get a subscription to it!!!
2 comments:
Guten Morgen, Maggie & Owen. Mein name ist mimi. Ist Mama in der Kuche? Es regnets. Ich vermisse Dich. Mimi
I believe these are the most beautiful children I have ever seen. They should be on the cover of a magazine. If they were, I would buy it...no, get a subscription to it!!!
Post a Comment