Christmas morning was so much fun, Maggie is not a morning person so we woke her up about 8 and at first she was not really thrilled about being up and having 12 people starring at her as she walked down the hall. But once she saw the room full of gifts she quickly cheered up. She had so much fun opening gifts and lucked out because she got to open owen's also. He just enjoyed the room full of people and being held! After all the gifts had been opened we all headed to church and then home for a big meal. Maggie enjoyed her afternoon playing with all her new toys, her favorites being her graco stroller and her dora house. I gathered up a load of other toys and put them up for now and figure I will unload the new ones when we get to Germany. Christmas night Joe and I got to get a night out with Amanda and Tres and went to see the Chronicles of Narnia movie. My night got cut short when I got a migraine headache about 30 minutes into the movie. Monday morning everyone left and Joe and I were getting everything packed to head out to Ohio, West Virginia, and Kentucky for the week. We were about 20 minutes shy of leaving and we got a call from a couple wanting to look at our house that afternoon. We told them sure and began cleaning like crazy. We had just had 12 people at our house all weekend along with all the christmas gifts everywhere but after several hours the house looked totally in order adn clutter free. It may have been alot of work for nothing but they said they would call and let us know. Anyhow, we are heading out now to visit everyone. Good thing we got Maggie a dvd player for the car, otherwise this would be a long trip for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment