Tonight Joe, Maggie and I decided to make Christmas cookies. Maggie had a blast, I just gave her several bowls of icing and let her go to town. Her cookies were all a tie-dyed color. She ate enough dough to make about 4 cookies while were were cutting them out, and then probably 4 more while icing them so she is pretty much wired now. Joe also let his cookie icing ability come out and was rather proud of his two, so much that we decided to put them up on the blog for all to see. I will finish up cookie making tommorow or friday while Maggie is napping since it is more of a cleaning job then cooking job with her.
3 comments:
Joe and Maggie both did a great job!
hey!! They are so cute.
- Allie
Love the updates and pictures - It's been so crazy the last few weeks. We need to talk!
Wendy
Post a Comment