Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Germany Bound
So I have been trying to recover from our trip and the time difference but Owen hasn't let me catch up on much sleep. We decided that we are going to take the job in Germany and our starting day is February 1st. Although we will not be moving there until mid march or april. So technically we won't have to live there even 2 years. I finally got my christmas cards sent out today, yes, with all the pictures. For those of you who know my picture obsession...I think I got my kids picture taken this year for christmas 3 times in a studio and twice at home...then touched it up with shutterfly! I was pleased to see that Germany had many photo studios. So get ready, we may be across the ocean but the pictures will keep coming! :) We met with a realtor tonight and have another coming tommorow so we hope our house will be on the market by friday. I am even more sad to sell this house than our first one...which i never thought would happen. i guess it's because this is where we first brought our kids home to, maggie did everything here for the first time. We thought about renting it out and then if we come back here we could move back in but since we're hoping to get moved closer to family we decided against it. But if we do get brought back to Peoria we'll definetly move back into this neighborhood....since we have the best neighbors here!! (to be more precise....across the street!) We're getting excited for Christmas this year. Everyone is coming up for Christmas Eve and day to our house (both sets of grandparents and aunt and uncles) We'll have a full house, but maggie will love it and to make sleeping arrangments easier the grandparents are gonna get a hotel right down the street. We are then going to leave monday to head to Ohio for a few days and then to Wva to visit family and friends. I am pretty much done with maggie for chrsitmas, but was totally annoyed last night when I got an email saying the kitchen i ordered her for chrsitmas was out of stock. I ordered it 3 weeks ago and had looked into it so i knew i was getting a good one..well it obviously is the best becasue no one has it in stock, not even little tykes who makes it. So i am hoping it gets in stock before christmas so I can get it for her but if not I will just get it afterwards sometime. Well, off to bed now. I have a early appt. tommorow and need some rest if I am going to be out of here by 8.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment