We made it to West Virginia Wednesday evening after stopping at the outlets in Jeffersonville and shopping a little. We visited my grandparents and other family and friends while in. My aunt and uncle that live next door to my parents were out of town while we were in so we slept at their house. Maggie had her first sleep over at her MiMi and Granddad's house and got to stay up till midnight one night!! It was a great set-up since I would just call my dad when Owen woke up and he could come and get them and since they already had Maggie we went back to bed. I actualy slept in till 11 one day. That hasn't happened for along time! Joe and I went out while there to see "Fun with Dick and Jane". It was pretty funny. We're leaving WV Saturday and from there going to Indianapolis to meet our friends from Kentucky for New Years.
2 comments:
Your kids are perfect. We better see some pics of us on here after we leave.
I think these pictures are precious, especially since I know most of the people.
Post a Comment