Not much went on today, Maggie woke up in not so great of a mood and it seemed to last the entire day long. I am hoping she's not getting sick and that it was just one of those "toddler" days. She is having her first dentist cleaning tommorow. she has gone before but they have only looked until this point. Owen had some exciting news....he finally pooped today. So those of you brestfeeders.....don't worry if your baby goes 18 days and no poop, it will come! Despite the fact that he went, he was also pretty crabby today too. So I just cleaned some and waited by the phone for someone to call about my house. We are going to get Owen weighed tommorow after maggie's dentist appt. and then head to the mall to get Valentines clothes for the kids valentines pictures!! Gap has a really cute line out for Vday so I want to get them before the ones I want are gone. I am off to bed after dealing with maggie's final meltdown of the day over "goldfish". (the edible ones) Here are some photos of the kids sporting their WV and PocaDot (my high school) outfits that the Whaples got them for Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment