I cannot believe that Joe leaves for Germany tommorow. It is going to be hard being away from him for that long but I know it will be even harder on him. At least I will have the kids with me. We have put it off until the last possible minute and now have been packing like crazy tonight. We met Mary and her girls today for lunch and Maggie was totally wild. Not exaclty sure what was going on with her, she slept great the night before but she totally would not sit still the whole time and Owen cried about half of the meal too. But it was good to hang out with them anyhow. We are going to miss them so much, it dawned on me today that megan and emma were maggie's first friends and it made me so sad that we are moving away from them. Bur Mary I PROMISE to keep in touch from the other side of the world and we may rent out your extra room when we are in the area. My big goal is to convince you guys to hop on a plane sometime in the next two years and visit me. Think of all the great shopping we could do over there and you could come back and ebay!! (Incentive huh??) The kids and I are heading out tommorow afternoon to meet mom in Indianapolis and then she's going to ride on into WV with me so that I don't have to make the whole trip by myself. Joe flys out tommorow evening around 6 and will arrive in Germany sometime saturday. I am looking forward to getting to be in WV for a couple weeks and getting to visit everyone I want to see. It seems when we are there it's only a few days usually and I feel rushed and never get to visit everyone I would like to. I haven't told Maggie that we are going to MiMi and Grandad's yet, I figured I would just let her be surprised. We went to Walmart tonight to get a few things we needed before leaving and Maggie got a few new dvd's for the long ride tommorow. She already watched one of them tonight before going to bed. Our neighbors probably all hate us right now becuase Joe remembered that he needed to empty the gas out of our pressure washer so that I could take it with me tommorow for my parents to keep while we're gone so for the past few hours we have had it running outside and it's pretty loud. Here are a few new pictures i took of the kids today just bumming around. I will be keeping you all updated while we are in WV.


3 comments:
HAHAHAHA- Ok, thinking of the pressure washer running outside and last minute packing is a funny thought. Good luck guys.
Love you- Liv
Drive safely to Mimi's! I will talk to you when you get there.
Love,
Mary
It's been too long since we've talked. Hope you have a great visit in WV. Call me if you get a chance. Wendy
Post a Comment