This morning I had the joy of taking my two children with me to my doctor's appoitnment. Maggie had not felt well the day before and slept in until I woke her up at 9:30 so I could make it to my apointment on time. She was not happy about this and so after fighting her to get her shoes on I dropped to an all time low of mothering and let her bring her portable dvd player with us to the appoitnment. It worked well since she was so into helping dora wake "sleeping boots" that she paid no attention to what was going on with me. She had a few run in's with a nurse and people in the waiting room though. She is very protective for some reason of Owen latley and anytime anyone even looks at him she screams, "No, my Owen" at them. Pretty embarrassing. We spent the rest of the morning playing Dora and Noah's Ark. (interesting combo huh) Owen got his first taste of the famous Super Baby Porridge this morning. (this is a mixture of several whole grains that are ground up and made into a sort of baby cereal) He wasn't as crazy about it as maggie always was but I am hoping it grows on him. He ate his bananas like a champ though. Joe got off work early this evening so when he got home I headed out to the natural foods store to get a few jars of baby food to take for Owen while we are at my cousin's wedding in Virginia. We will be in a hotel so I figure this would be easier than dragging my food processor there. When I got home Maggie comes running out singin the JoJo circus song and has her face painted up like a clown. She told me she was JoJo and was really excited. It was cute, but getting the make-up off didn't go so well. Let's just say that I doubt she'll be letting Joe make up her face again anytime soon.

1 comment:
who did the makeup? Joe Or Maggie? Very cute.
Post a Comment