Tuesday, January 10, 2006

the dentist

Maggie did great at the dentist today. She was a little scared at first but once they let her pick a toothbrush and she saw the Dora one she was good to go. They cleaned her teeth with cookie dough toothpaste so she was totally into that. (they assured me that no matter how good it tasted there was no sugar in it!) She left the dentist with a dora toothbrush, disney princess floss, a bouncy ball, a juice box and a bag of crackers. Owen also got a toothbrush. Joe says she may as well have gone to a carnival. We left there and went to Polly's to weigh Owen and he is weighing in at 14 lbs. Last week at Dr. Smith's office he was 14.4 so I guess his 3 dirty diapers equaled out to 4 oz. We headed to the mall after that and shopped around some before heading home for naps. I guess the dentist visit was good becasue Maggie has been brushing her teeth all evening since getting up from her nap.




















I got another call on my hosue today so that was exciting. Tonight I went out to Old Navy by myself to shop a little. They were having a great sale, 30% off of the already 50% off stuff. I got tons of great stuff for me and the kids. Tommorow morning I have a hair appointment and have made a major decision, I think i am going to go dark. I figured I would try something different and see how I look as a brunette. I won't know anyone in Germany anyhow, so they won't know what I looked like before. Mary is watching my kids and Maggie is so excited to see Megan and Emma, and of course Mary. Well,i will let you know how the hair appt. goes tommorow.

No comments: