So Maggie and Owen are having a blast with amanda and tres here. Maggie cannot get enough of them and enjoys their playing with her. They are WONDERFUL playmates since they have more energy than you can even imagine and run around singing and dancing as much as Maggie wants. She is really going to miss them when they have to leave as will I!! After wanting to watch her new dora movie for the 20th time amanda got her to play with playdoh with her and here are the creations they came up with. Frosty and a pizza. She made amanda sing the frosty song over and over with her while they put him togther. Tongiht I am going out with the moms from playgroup to eat and a movie and Joe is bowling so amanda and tres get to babysit. I am mainly concerned only because Owen has not pooped in 2 weeks at this point and I am not sure how they would handle it if it all broke loose tonight. Well, it will be great training for them if he does!!
No comments:
Post a Comment