So Thursday night I went out with some other mom's to eat and to a movie. We had a really good time and so did my kids it appears! Joe bowled that night too so Amanda and Tres were in charge of maggie and Owen. Amanda made dinner for Joe and Tres and then Maggie helped clean up. From the looks of the pictures the eating didn't stop after dinner. I think Maggie, Tres and Joe finished off the bag of sunchips! We have shown our house for the past 4 days. All these people come to look at it and seem to really like it and say they will call....but no phone calls yet. Oh well, at least we did get one of our cars sold. Our neighbors across the street made it very simple for us so THANKS mark and mary!! So I will once again put out my notice to anyone wanting to move to Washington, Illinois!! I have no clue why I am in such a hurry to get it sold since we found out the other day that we did not get the house in Germany that we wanted. So if this one sales anytime soon I suppose we'll be homeless for awhile. Well, we are off to go eat at applebee's.


2 comments:
Got anything else we can buy like your bedroom furniture, ha ha?
We still haven't bought any and yours is pretty nice.....
It comes free with the house! ;)
Post a Comment