So yesterday I went to my hair appointment and I am still a blonde. My hairdresser adviced me not to go dark mainly because of the fact that I am moving soon to another country and the upkeep of staying dark would be monthly so I need to find someone over in Germany before I begin this process. Anyhow, I woke up at 8 and saw Mary had called to say that she was going to have to take her daughter to school so we needed to figure out a plan. (she was keeping my kids while I went to my hair appt. and our other neighbor was supposed to take megan to school but her little guy was sick). Anyhow, I brought over the carseats and packed them all up in her van and she had the privledge of taking 4 children out not only once but twice that day. I also had a great treat since I had about 15 minutes after taking them over to finish getting ready. So for the first time in over 2 years I had the pleasure of sitting in the floor catching the last 10 minutes of Good Morning America and putting on my make-up without maggie running away with my mascara or Owen screaming to be fed. (and of course with no dora or wiggles on the TV). The 10 minutes of peace was enough to last me probably another year or two! Maggie had a great time at mary's house and Owen got a taste of a houseful of girls. I suppose this is what happens to little boys when they are out numbered by girls!

He seemed to enjoy all the attention, huh. (not to mention all the toys to chew on) Last night Joe and I were totally exhausted for some reason, so by 8:15 everyone was in bed and sleeping. Joe and I laid down at 8:30 to go to bed and were still awake at 11. Neither one of us could fall asleep. I said it figures the one night that we are able to go to bed that early we can't. Today was supposed to be Valentine Day pictures but I could tell by maggie's mood when she woke up that it would not be worth my trip so I rescheduled them. We played Dora all morning and then met Mary and her girls for lunch at Avantis. It was great! We then headed home and since it was 54 degrees today I let Maggie play outside and we took a big walk. Owen had his first walk sitting up in his stroller and seemed to love it. Everyone just went down for naps so I am gonna start cleaning since I just got a call from someone wanting to see the house soon. Tommorow the plan is to go swimming at the Riverplex with Mary and possibly a few other moms and their kids. Maggie is going to love that and we'll see what owen thinks about the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment