I am happy to say Owen's sleep problems are cured. I guess one good night of crying helped him out thank goodness. We haven't done much this week other than get things done around the house. Nick, Neila, and Carson came over this past weekend and hung out for awhile. The kids had fun and after the past 2 posts I am sure no one will let their little boys come to my house. Princess seems to be the theme around here as Carson joined in the dressing up. Owen happily picked out a new dress adn was thriled with the red shoes he got. Joe told Nick not to worry, it is nice their boys are comfortable enough with their manhood to dress up in princess dresses. Neila and I said these pictures will be perfect someday for their weddings. :)
Just to relieve anyone who is concerned about Owen's attire....you'll be happy to know that right now he is decked out in his superman outfit running around the house!
Joe started playing ball on a church league on Tuesday nights and it began this week. I was going to take the kiddos and meet up with him for dinner before hand but we were in the line of a huge storm and possibly tornado so we just decided to stay home. I ended up making macoroni and cheese, vegetables, and applesauce for the kids. ( i know, pretty pathetic dinner) Anyhow, Maggie was happy with the meal aside from the veggies but did eat 4 peas, 3 corn kernals and 2 carrots reluctantly. Owen ate the entire rest of the bag of vegetables and never touched his mac-n-cheese. He just kept saying, "more peas, carrots, and lima beans please." It is so funny how different thier eating habits are. Joe took Owen last night to get his hair cut, I had wanted to leave it a little long on top as I thought it looked cute but the lady pretty much buzzed him. I was not happy with the end results and Maggie said his hair looked pretty funny. It grows so fast it doesn't really matter, but I am going to find somewhere else to take him as I am never really happy with their skills there. I have a doctors appointment tommorow morning and then a baby shower to go to tommorow evening for my friend Al, who is pregnant with twins. So that should be alot of fun. Well, it is about time to go pick up Maggie from preschool. She was so happy to go back today and told me she knew Mrs. Boyd had really missed her Tuesday. :)
3 comments:
Meg, we can't WAIT until Josie (is it still Josie???) gets here...i know you especially can't wait! make sure your mom calls us ok? we might have to make a trip to louisville sometime in the next month or so!! besides, we still need to see your new home and see maggie and owen again! tj misses them. i was looking at pictures from the camp over the 4th of july and that was so fun! oh i forgot...we have really BORING LIVES!!!! hahahahahaha anymore sweet comments lately?? i deleted that last blog. again! oh well, i guess i'll get back to my boring existence. keep making those babies!! hahahaha
love you!
lori
omg, meghan! i would let luke come over, but if gary saw this blog, he TOTALLY would ban me from your house. hahahaha ...
i am still laughing. they look too cute! i wish i could have been there. we could have done some ballet moves.
Post a Comment