For those of you wondering...no baby yet. I went to my friend's shower friday night and had alot of fun. Joe took the kids to see the new Veggie Tales movie that just came out. We had told Maggie we would take her the weekend it came out and I thought for sure it would come out to our theater in Shelbyville but it only came to the ones in Louisville. She somehow got Joe convinced after I left that I told her he would take them to see it in Louisville so he did. :) They both really liked it and Owen loved the popcorn!
I am not sure what I was thinking but I worked Saturday morning. I was really not feeling up to it when I got up at 7 but it turned out not to be a bad morning at all and I stayed in the phone most of the time with patients. I think my co workers were a little more worried about me being there then I was. When I got home Joe had just walked in the door as well with the kids. They had gone to get his Wii he bought. So we all played Wii for awhile which I must say is alot of fun. I then headed to Louisville to order Owen's blinds for his window. This has been the biggest pain ever as his window is an arch window and seems the only man who knows how to fit his window with the blinds I want wants to charge me 1000.00 just for 1 window which I am not about to pay. Anyhow, I think we got it all right and ordered from Pennys FINALLY for half the cost so it should be in within a week or so.
I also picked up a few last minute things I need for Josie and her room as I don't think I will be going into Louisville to shop anymore with the kids before she comes. I got some great deals at Janie and Jack so I was so excited about that as I love that store. We went to Nick and Neila's last night for a surprise dinner she had made me. She was going to have a shower but turned out to be a bad weekend so we just ate some great food and hung out. We then all headed to our house to play Wii and Shannon, Preston, and their girls came down to join us as well. The kids got to have another late night as everyone stayed until about 11 or so but the kids had fun and played so well that it was fine. I woke up this morning in quite a bit of pain, mostly in my legs. I think I spent too much time walking yesterday between work and shopping and my legs were swollen and really tender to walk on so we have just been lounging around all morning. My wonderful husband was kind enough to make me eggs, bacon and biscuits for breakfast after I told him I really wanted that and it was great! He and Maggie have just been playing Olympics on the Wii. She is really good at it and likes it alot, after the baby is born I am thinking this will be a great way to excercise with 3 kids around, alot of the games are quite a workout. Maggie has her 4 year check up tommorow, a little late but she is never sick so we have no reason to ever go. The only reason I am even going is I am hoping the doctor can convince her that she needs to expand her food choices and try to eat more! Well, keep checking to see how things are coming along!!
2 comments:
We want to see pictures of Josie's room!
We love our Wii, also! Megan and Max are addicts! They play golf, tennis, baseball or bowling most of the time and she kicks his butt at everything.
I keep checking every day to see if Miss Josie is here yet. I hope it goes as fast and smooth as Owen did!
Post a Comment