Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Carson

This weekend was Carson's 3rd birthday party. He had a fireman themed party and the kids all had so much fun. Neila-Susan had the fire dept come and the kids got to get up in the fire truck and look at all thier equipment and they gave all the kids a hat.









They rented a huge bouncer with a slide on it so that is where most of the kids spent most of their time. Maggie and Owen loved it.





















They had it rented until the next day so after the party was over Neila and I got in and tried it out and I must say it is alot of fun.




Josie was everywhere and had so much fun just watching all the kids play.










She walked around from place to place and just laughed.
After lots of playing it was time for cake and ice cream.




My kids and my friend Shannon's kids all piled up on the swing and looked so darn cute.













I thought they looked like they could be advertising for summer!










Josie absolutly loved the ice cream, and I loved the fact that it matched her outfit. Yes, once again I couldn't get over how cute she looked and took lots of pictures of her eating her cone.














Here is Owen and Carson after playing in the water slide.










These two boys are going to get in to quite a bit of mischief together in a few years I am sure.






On a side note, here are the kids the other evening before we went out.










I thought they looked very cute, although they were not so big on smiling for a picture with the sun in their eyes. Josie loves her new sunglasses.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Great updates! Glad you are having so much fun. Josie looks just like your Mom!!