We played in the pool with our resort for awhile and immedietly I could tell Owen was not feeling well. He was not his typical self and was crying about everything. Well, he got out and laid on mom's lap by the pool and within a few minutes he was sound asleep.
He felt warm but I wasn't sure if he had a fever or it was just from the sun. So Dad sat in the shade and held him while Mom, Joe, Maggie, Josie and I went to the other pool (which had King Tritan as a slide, so Maggie called it the Ariel pool) and checked it out. Maggie loved this pool so we stayed most of the afternoon. They had water slides at the pools which she really liked.
She and Mom played in the pool for several hours and had so much fun. I brought Josie back to nap and Owen was still sleeping. We went into Orlando that evening for a great dinner at a Italian restuarant none of us had ever tried but it was great.
Owen was miserable all evening and slept on and off the whole time, if not sleeping he was crying. I came back and put him to bed with motrin hoping he felt better since our next day was to go to MGM and that was a day I really thought he'd enjoy.
The next morning he was sluggish but seemed to be feeling some better. I am pretty positive that he had sun poisoning from the day at Animal Kingdom. He was not happy pretty much the whole day at MGM either. He cried and slept alot and missed out on tons of things I know he would have loved so I felt really bad for him about that. We rode Tower of Terror (mom, joe, maggie and I) which was fun, but Maggie wasn't crazy about that one. Joe and I rode the Aerosmith roller coaster which was a blast. We saw several shows which the kids liked, especially Beauty and the Beast. Josie slept most of the day it seems.
So poor dad was usually on stroller duty with she and Owen sleeping while we all rode rides. By the evening we were all spent and Owen was still feeling bad so we headed back to the hotel to rest up some.
It was Mom and Dad's last day so they headed to a hotel close to the airport since they flew out early the next morning.
Here are a few more pictures from our MGM day....
2 comments:
I've been trying to convince the girls to ride the tower of terror. I'll tell them Maggie did it! They are not afraid of rides at all, but i told them that one was crazy!
Yeah, Maggie wasn't scared of the ride really....it was the "story line" that went on as you were getting on the ride. Ya know, all "twilight zone" weird stuff. She kept asking what that was all about. But the ride part she didn't think was all that bad. They have to ride Everest at Animal Kingdom if they like roller coasters.....very fun.
Post a Comment