How fast the past 4 months have flown by....Emmie Jayne is 4 months old!!! I cannot believe how quickly my littlest baby has grown. And "little" doesn't really describe Emmie Jayne so much anymore....she is 26 inches long (95th %) and weighs 14 lbs. 15oz. (75th %). Yes, she is 1 oz away from being 15 pounds. And as someone recently asked me, "Is that all on your milk?".....Yes. It is. :) It is agreeing with her body quite well as you can see. She is the most delightful baby and smiles all the time. She is very contetnt just hanging out watching her brother and sisters play.
She is rolling like crazy both ways and holds her head up very well. She has found her feet and things they are a pretty great toy.
As you can see, she still has her blue eyes.....
We all just love her to pieces. I am thinking she is going to be an early crawler, talker, mover.....she already has beaten her siblings at pretty much every milestone. I am hoping she slows down a bit though.....I am in no rush to get her out of the baby stage.
No comments:
Post a Comment