We headed back out to the farm this week wtih some friends. I picked Maggie up from school and the weather was gorgeous so we called up Sheila, Shannon, and their kiddos and met up there to let the kids play.
They all play so well together and had so much fun. There is about every age from 4 months to 10 years between the 11 of them, (yes....the 3 of us have 11 kids) so everyone always has a playmate.
These 2 even managed to get along here....which NEVER happens...
Isaac and Owen stick tight since they are the lone boys...well, Ian too but he isn't quite big enough to hang with them yet.
The girls all play well together, Maggie teeters between playing with Isabella, who is Owen's age, and the older girls.
And Molly and Josie do....well whatever it is those 2 do. One minute they are loving each other and laughing, the next they are at odds. This usually has to do with Josie!
She is truely my Jeckle and Hyde!
Emmie Jayne made it out of her stroller for a quick picture with the pumpkins...
And I caught this adorable picture of Ian and his big sis.....Nicole or Julia, No I can't tell which one this is!
Here are a few more of our fun little crew. I love days like this, they are exactly what I imagined "mommyhood" to be!
And I am so very thankful for great friends to enjoy these days with. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment